Upcoming Fund Raisers
Payback Books (September)
Band Raffle (October)
First Aid Kit Sales (October)
Christmas Tree Sales (November/December)
5 Guys Burgers and Fries (January 31st) See - Flyer
Band Shirts and Hoodies (ongoing) See - Flyer
2013 Union Tour Sponsorship Letter.doc
2013 Union Tour Sponsorship Letter.docx
2013 Union Tour Sponsorship Letter.pdf
Amazon Fundraiser (ongoing)
We are pleased to announce that Union Band Boosters has joined the Amazon Associates program, an effortless way for you to help us fundraise, simply by shopping at Amazon.com. Through this fundraiser; we receive up to 10 percent of every Amazon purchase as long as shoppers use our Amazon Associates link to access Amazon.
Our Amazon Associate link is: Union Band Booster Amazon Link (hold the shift key down and double click if you have problems)
This unique link takes you directly to Amazon.com, where you can browse and shop just as you normally would. Each month Amazon pays us up to 10% of all purchases made by shoppers who reached Amazon through our link. That includes products sold at Amazon by other companies, too.
Bookmark and share our Amazon link.
Please support us by bookmarking this link in your internet browser,thus making this the first link you click each time you shop at Amazon. Be sure to pass it on to your friends, family, neighbors, acquaintances and anyone else who might like to help us raise fund by shopping at Amazon.
NOTE: When you reach the Amazon.com page, please check the address bar to make sure "wwwunionbando-20" is in it. It is our rewards code. Once at the Union Band Booster Amazon site you can bookmark/save it to your favorites so you won't have to search for one of our **emails to find the link before you purchase.
To order online:
From this point you can create your order online and then either pay online with PrestoPay or send in a check with your student to put in the black box.
With Presto Pay, you can pay using a checking or savings account. You will be charged 15 cents to pay with PrestoPay (there is no fee to the organization).
- go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- click on "Create Account" in the green box to the left that says "Family Sign Up"
- enter name and account information (be sure to include students name)
- when prompted, enter enrollment code #4C34585935225.
With the online ordering, it also makes it easier for you to see ALL of the merchants that are available (since only a portion are on the paper order form) as well as the different gift card amounts. An added benefit of this method, you can see the LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER'S that are available which aren't reflected on the attached order form since these offers change often. For example, Starbucks cards earn 7%; however, thru 12/14/12, Starbucks cards earn an extra 3% for a total of 10%. You would earn this 10% regardless, but by ordering online you are able to see the exact offers available and the dates these offers are available.
Contact UHS.BandBoosters2@gmail.com if you are interested in more information on any of these fund raisers.
Thanks for a great year of Fireworks.
See you in 2012!
Union High School Band Fireworks Stand
will be open from June 28-July 4.
Come visit our stand which is located on the corner of 162nd ave and 18th st in the Wendy's parking lot.